Thursday 22 March 2007

Drawings From The Student Bar Part 3

This is my final post on this project. So let's get on with it!




It's not often that I see actual metal fans in the pub (except for when some of my mates are there). Even rarer is a metal head who is a girl.

So, I drew her.

I gave her checkerboard teeth for some reason.













And this is her semi-emo boyfriend.


She could do so much better.
















Pastel drawing of a beer I idly outlined.

It looked better on paper.






















Same as above but of a person.

I really fucking hate pastels.





They get all the place.









I think that this might be the second or third person I drew all fortnight at the public house that is smiling. But it's kind of a Mona Lisa Smile. Her right eye looks like it's welling up a bit.

















This is the first genuinely grumpy looking person.












I was pretty bored drawing this. It totally shows too.

























Aw, he's in a sling, bless.





















That project was pretty fun because it was drawing for the sake of drawing, and I'll be honest, I enjoy drawing like that.

I bet the next project is back to as many restrictions as possible.

No comments: