Tuesday 1 May 2007

Random Doodles

Since last week's sketchbook hand-in we've been working on a project, but that's not quite finished yet, so I thought I'd show you the doodles I've been doing sometimes when that bored me (very often).


I was trying to draw a band and then put a stage behind but it all fell apart when i gave everyone microphones instead of actual instruments.

The girl bottom right was really hard to draw. I struggle drawing girls for some reason.








The girl on the far left here is a bit better but the shoulders are pretty dodgy.









A dodgy arse self portrait. I haven't drawn myself for a while so it felt time. It's still not quite right though.







I didn't really doodle all that much. I get distracted more by guitar hero now than I do by anything else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're eating ice creams.

Sam said...

Maybe...maybe your right.